January 6, 2009

Megan and Brian at Alpine Groves Park

It's not all of the time that you get to photograph your beautiful little sister, as a real photo session that is. Especially when you live in Colorado and they live in Florida. When the opportunity came up, I was more than excited.

We drove a quick 5 minutes to Alpine Groves Park. It was the first time that I had been able to get down there and I had heard so many great things about it. It was a citrus grove plantation dating back to the 1800s and is being restored to some of it's former glory. We got there about an hour and a half before sunset and wandered our way through the park until we ended up at the shore of the St. Johns River.












1 comments:

Amy January 13, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

your work is soooo beautiful!! I love the dog and boat pics. You are so talented. Dont ever stop taking pictures!! Feel free to view my blog w/ all the typical mom snapshots!! I have a couple shots of our lab w/ my 1 1/2 yr old that turned out pretty cute-just scroll down to find. Thanks for sharing your art....Amy

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP